On the 4th of March 2020 the DAAD Regional Office Cairo in cooperation with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MHESR) sets the stage for the Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean (PRIMA) and is pleased to announce the call for applications.
Within the framework of the DAAD’s Clusters of Scientific Innovation in the Middle East and North Africa (COSIMENA), a one-day workshop will take place to support the common efforts of combining know-how pool and financial resources to enable innovative future perspectives and solutions for socio-economic developments.
While Egypt already participated with PRIMA in 2018, the country itself became a participating partner state under an agreement signed on the 18th of September 2019. The workshop will focus on enhancing Egypt’s participation and the available support mechanisms for them to receive PRIMA funds successfully. On the day, the DAAD will also provide a certified module training on successful proposal writing.
Take the next step and save yourself a place by applying using the link below before the deadline on 29 February 2020:
(Please copy and paste the link into your computer browser if it doesn’t work)
Who can apply:
- Ministry representatives in the field of Agriculture, Water, Food and/or Energy
- Researchers in the field of Agriculture, Water, Food and/or Energy (younger and middle-aged researchers are highly encouraged)
- University Professors
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the field of Agriculture, Water, Food and/or Energy
- Research Centers
- University International Relations offices (IROs)
• To attend, you will have to complete the application in the link above.
• A selection process will take place, if you are accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
• Only applicants who receive a confirmation e-mail can attend.