Postdoctoral Networking Tour in Artificial Intelligence
You are an experienced PhD candidate or postdoctoral researcher in the field of artificial intelligence who is looking for a new experience? You want to connect with leading research groups and research institutions from Germany?
The DAAD’s Postdoctoral Networking Tour in Artificial Intelligence is your opportunity to get a unique insight into the German AI research landscape. During the one-week virtual tour, you will connect directly to leading researchers. Additionally, you will also be supported for a customized on side visit as soon as COVID-19 restrictions allow it.
The virtual tour with a focus on Data Science and Artificial Intelligence will take place from 26 to 30 April 2021.
You should have:
- a very strong scientific track record with a focus on artificial
intelligence and machine learning (preferably connected to the
research areas of the host institutions);
- obtained a PhD/doctorate before the tour but no longer than 5
- candidates for a PhD/doctorate may also apply if they expect
to finalize their work within one year after application, but high
standards of quality will be applied in the selection.
- participation in a virtual tour program and arrangement of one-on-one meetings;
- participation in various information sessions and other
activities before the virtual tour and as follow-ups;
- financial and organizational support of a tailored individual onsite-visit to relevant institutions in Germany.
For more information on the tour and our host institutions visit
our website at daad.de/ainet and check out the fellows and
report of our first virtual tour.