DAAD Research Ambassadors promote opportunities for research and funding in Germany in their respective home institution, organisation, discipline and academic community on a voluntary basis. This can take the form of:
- Contacting departmental chairs and senior administration officers to share information about study and research opportunities in Germany, including DAAD grants and other organizations’ funding programmes.
- Arranging an informational meeting on campus each academic year for students in their department and/or prospective applicants to DAAD programmes.
- Providing advice and support to young scientists and potential PhD candidates interested in pursuing academic activities in Germany.
- Submitting short reports at the end of each semester to DAAD with any important contacts made and meetings organized.
- are DAAD-Alumni;
- are PhD-holders, postdocs and/or senior scientists;
- have completed a total of at least 10 months conducting research in Germany at the doctoral level or above;
- are familiar with the current research landscape in Germany for their respective discipline.
- Please download the application form below
- Kindly send the filled out form via email to Mr. Felix Bock, Coordinator for Higher Education and Research Marketing at the DAAD Regional Office in Cairo: email@example.com.
(N.B.: Please also send any questions or remarks to this email address)
- Submitted applications will be reviewed by the DAAD Regional Office Cairo.
- Applications must be received by May 15th, 2022.