Do you want to continue your research in Germany? Then join us at the DAAD Cairo office’s 7th German Science Day for Outstanding Doctoral and Postdoctoral Candidates.
Register below (Deadline: 6 June 2018) to attend the German Science Day which provides a unique platform for doctoral and postdoctoral candidates to meet representatives of various German universities including:
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Philipps-Universität Marburg
- Technical University of Munich
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Berlin Mathematical School
- University of Stuttgart
- Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg
+++ Get inspired by attending various talks covering important topics like:
- Doing research at German universities
- Research and funding opportunities
- The research landscape in Germany
- Insightful specialist presentations on research done in Germany
- Tips and tricks on how to improve your scientific work
+++ Understand how scholarships, programmes, application procedures and financing models work and get meaningful feedback on your research through talks at the information booths.
+++ If you are in a further stage in your research you can apply for limited spaces of individual counselling (applicants for the counselling sessions will be hand-selected) with a specialized professor to discuss your proposal / research question (available fields are found in the registration form)
Take the next step and save yourself a place by applying using the link below before the deadline on 6 June 2018:
Stay up-to-date via our Facebook event.
- To attend, you will have to complete the application in the link above.
- A selection process will take place, if you are accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- Only applicants who receive a confirmation e-mail can attend.
- Confirmed applicants who are invited to individual counselling sessions will be hand selected and they will receive another confirmation email to by end of July informing them of their counselling time slots.
This event is organized by the DAAD’s new regional initiative COSIMENA (Clusters of Scientific Innovation in the Middle East and North Africa). The focus of the COSIMENA activities lay primarily on the fields of water, health, urbanism, energy and economy and since this year also on cultural heritage and agriculture. The aim of the project is to intensify scientific collaboration and increase the visibility of networks between researchers and universities in Germany and countries of the Middle East and North Africa.