Galal-Edeen, Galal H. Prof. Dr.
Language Of Instruction:
1 Day (6 + 1 hours / 9am-4pm)
- Types of research proposals
- The research funding call
- The characteristic of a winning proposal
- Preparing to write a proposal: what are the steps?
- Working with a team to develop a proposal
- What happens after submission?
- Editorial matters
- Explain the concept of a competitive research proposal
- Identify the main characteristics of a winning proposal
- Identify the main reasons for proposal non-acceptance
- Explain the various sections of a typical competitive research proposal
- Plan effectively for generating a good research proposal
- Appreciate the importance of paying close attention to the call for research funding proposal
- Value early planning and acting for writing a proposal
Prof. Galal Hassan Galal-Edeen is a professor of Information Systems Engineering and Vice-Dean at the Faculty of Computing, Cairo University, and is the holder of Cairo University Chair on Innovation.