Drewes, Sonja Ms.
1 Day (6 + 1 hours / 9am-4pm)
- Meaning of change
- Coping with fear and resistance
- The stages of the change process
- Facing future changes
- Participants understand the meaning of change and the stages of the change process
- They reflect on changes in their lives and learn how to cope effectively with future changes
- They develop strategies to face the challenges of change
- Theoretical inputs and presentations
- Practice through open class and group discussions, interactive sessions, case studies, role playing and more
Sonja Drewes holds a Diploma in Arabic Language and International Management. Beside her longstanding working experience she was trained as Business Coach, NLP Master Practitioner and Occupational Test User.