Salama, Heba Dr.
One Day (9:00am- 4:00pm)
This module defines self marketing and explains why it is important in the career. It explains the different components of a successful self marketing (resume – motivation letter – self introduction – interview – networking). Participants will learn how to utilize one’s own strength points and, thus, improve their self marketing skills.
- Structure and design own resume according to the international standards
- Write a convincing motivation / cover letter
- Introduce themselves clearly and effectively
- Identify own strength points / individual character
- Recognize the importance of networking and benefit from their own networks
- Deal with difficult/sudden situations during an interview
- Data show + laptop
- Flip-chart + paper sheets
- Pin board + cards
White board + colored markers
Dr. Heba Salama is a DAAD-Alumna employed as Associate Professor of Crop Science at the Faculty of Agriculture, Alexandria University. Currently, she is the president of the communication and international relations office at her faculty.