The DAAD's extensive scholarship database for foreign students, graduates and academics offers applicants a wide range of tips and information to help them successfully apply for a scholarship for a course of study, a research assignment or a teaching assignment in Germany.
For further information on the NELGA please refer to: www.nelga.org/
Who can apply?
- must be pre-selected by the respective target university;
- must have completed their last degree not more than six years ago at the time of application;
- hold a SAQA Certificate of Evaluation or be in the process of obtaining one if they hold a non-South African university degree (only for PLAAS/South-Africa);
- must be nationals of a Sub-Saharan African country.
What can be funded?
- KNUST, Department of Land Economy: MSc Land Governance and Policy
- KNUST, Department of Geomatic Engineering: MSc/MPhil/PhD Geomatic Engineering
- Ardhi University, Department of Urban and Regional Planning: MSc/PhD Real Estate, Urban Planning, Geomatics
Duration of the funding
- Monthly allowance
- Study and research allowance
- Printing allowance
- Tuition fees
- Travel allowance
- Health insurance
Usually, the application procedure follows a two-step process. First, applicants submit their scholarship application to the host institution. After a pre-selection has been conducted, shortlisted applicants will be asked to submit their application again via the DAAD portal for the final selection.