The DAAD's extensive scholarship database for foreign students, graduates and academics offers applicants a wide range of tips and information to help them successfully apply for a scholarship for a course of study, a research assignment or a teaching assignment in Germany.
Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin - PhD Fellowships
Einstein Training Programme
- Initial boot camp for all students (crash courses in all relevant disciplines)
- Initial lab rotation period of 6 months
- Individual assessment to personalise core curriculum
- Continuing education programme
- Supervision via PhD committees
- Encouragement and support for independence of excellent young scientists
- Student fellowships
cognitive sciences, e.g.
- cognitive neuroscience
life sciences, e.g.
- molecular biology
natural sciences, e.g.