Taha, Mohamed Mr.
1 Day (6 + 1 hours)
This course introduces candidates to various types of oral communication. It aims at equipping them with the basic skills needed for academic presentations as well as for career presentations.
- Face audience (minimize nervousness)
- Recognize and distinguish between speaking to persuade and speaking to inform
- Use informative and persuasive strategies in speaking
- Find information relevant to the topic
- Use adequate support for chosen topic
- Use visual aid effectively and smartly to serve their topic
- Organize their speech and demonstrate appropriate time management skills
- Use effective and appropriate body language
- Use effective and appropriate stress, intonation, voice level, and pacing
- Use effective and appropriate style
- Theoretical inputs / Self-reflection and application
- Practice through interactive Sessions and Role Playing
Mohamed Taha has been working in the field of capacity building for more than 20 years. He is an international trainer who delivers different academic and business related training modules in GUC, DHBW in Germany, DAAD Cairo, and TU-berlin Elgouna Campus.