El-Tobgui, Mona Dr.
1 Day (6 + 1 hours)
Objectives: This course is an introduction to networking. It will shed light on the meaning of networking and the tools required for successful networking.
During the course the trainees will be working in groups and interactively to acquire knowledge about:
- The meaning and importance of networking
- The different types of networks
- How to evaluate the different networks
- How to benefit from participating in a network
- How to create an own network and promote for it
- Explain the culture of networking and its principles
- Acknowledge the importance of networking and appreciate networks
- Identify and evaluate networks
- Master some tools to support and/or create networks
- Theoretical inputs and presentations
- Practice through open class and group discussions, interactive sessions, case studies, role playing and more
- Self reflection and application on business side
Mona Mohamed El Tobgui is an assistant Professor at the National Research Centre and the Senior Advisor of Fraunhofer in Egypt.