Drewes, Sonja Ms.
1 Day (6 + 1 hours / 9am-5pm)
Participants will be aware of their own leadership style and sensitized for other styles. This will help them to recognize team member strengths easily and integrate them effectively in a team. Teambuilding activities will guide them through the different stages of group development. After each stage they will reflect their motivation and problem and conflict solving skills. Also they will examine the role of the leader in each stage. Furthermore, they will be given useful hints how to build and develop a high performance team.
- Be aware of your leadership style, motivation and problem and conflict solving skills
- Recognize team member strengths
- Understand team dynamics and development
- Know how to support your team in the different stages of the group development process
- Theoretical inputs and presentations
- Practice through open class and group discussions, interactive sessions, case studies, role playing and more
Sonja Drewes holds a Diploma in Arabic Language and International Management. Beside her longstanding working experience she was trained as Business Coach, NLP Master Practitioner and Occupational Test User.