El-Fouly, Mohamed Prof. Dr.
One Day (09:00-16:00)
- Selection of research topic
- Research problem
- Research question / hypothesis
- Research objectives / impact
- Research design / methodology
- Dissemination of research results
- Time frame / Gantt chart / Log frame
- Distinguish between research activities, outputs, outcomes and objectives
- Identify attractive objective, clear and self explanatory title for the research proposal
- Adjust the research activities to the time frame
- Apply knowledge about how to design a good research proposal
- Group work
- Interactive Sessions
Prof. Dr. Mohamed El-Fouly is professor at the National Research Centre and a DAAD and A.v. Humboldt Alumni.