Drewes, Sonja Ms.
1 Day (6 + 1 hours)
Participants get to know a variety of rhetorical techniques to consider in preparation of presentations or speeches. Additionally, they explore the basic components of communication and how to integrate them effectively in their delivery of presentations or speeches. They get tips how to deal effectively with disturbances and to overcome stage fright. Last but not least, they have the chance to deliver an extract of their own presentation or speech and get a feedback.
- Understand the basic components of communication
- Integrate rhetorical techniques effectively in the preparation and delivery of your presentation or speech
- Learn how to deal with disturbances and overcome stage fright
- Discover your potential to deliver memorable and unique presentations or speeches
- Theoretical Inputs and Presentations
- Practice through open class and group discussions, interactive sessions, case studies, role playing and more
- Data show, laptop, flip chart, soft board, flash cards, pins, blank papers, pens, markers, glue, scotch tape
Sonja Drewes holds a diploma in Arabic Language and International Management. Beside her longstanding working experience she was trained as Business Coach, NLP Master Practitioner and Occupational Test User.