Bali, Maha Dr.
One Day (9:00am- 4:00pm)
In this module, participants will identify opportunities to collaborate with other scholars, and explore approaches to finding and targeting potential collaborators. Participants will reflect on their own strengths and areas in which collaboration can support their work further, and examine different approaches to finding collaborators and initiating productive collaborations locally and internationally, in person or digitally. The workshop will also cover approaches and tools for supporting collaborative scholarship.
- Analyze their own strengths, and ways they can contribute to collaborative scholarship
- Analyze areas in their own field where collaboration would be beneficial, and which kinds – justify areas in their own practice where collaboration has greatest potential
- Evaluate different approaches to finding and targeting potential collaborators and identify most appropriate for their own needs and contexts
- Group work & case studies
- Discussions & interactive sessions
- Data Show
- Flipchart + paper
- Soft Board
- Flash Cards
- Blank Papers
- Scotch Tape
Maha Bali is Associate Professor of Practice at the Center for Learning and Teaching at the American University in Cairo (AUC). She holds a PhD in Education from the University of Sheffield, UK.