Taha, Mohamed Mr.
1 Day (6 + 1 hours)
This course introduces and applies the basic skills of analyzing information. Attention is given especially to scientific thinking skills, problem solving, observation, analysis, making inferences, interpretation, and argumentation in reading, oral and written expression.
- Apply the steps of scientific method to solve a problem
- Make scientific observations
- Describe observations
- Distinguish between positive and negative connotations
- Distinguish among observations, facts, opinions, inferences, and assumptions
- Make inferences from premises
- Recognize good arguments
- Detect faulty arguments
- Report on how to provide a hypothesis for a given problem in any field of study
- Analyze information gathered to confirm or reject a hypothesis
- Theoretical inputs and presentations
- Practice through open class and group discussions, interactive sessions, studies, role playing, etc.
- Self-reflection and application from a business perspective
- Data show
- soft board
- flash cards
- blank papers
- scotch tape
Mohamed Taha has been working in the field of capacity building for more than 20 years. He is an international trainer who delivers different academic and business related training modules in GUC, DHBW in Germany, DAAD Cairo, and TU-berlin Elgouna Campus.