Taha, Mohamed Mr.
1 Day (6 + 1 hours)
This module aims at introducing the basic scientific and academic writing skills to researchers and academics. It presents the general principles of clear, persuasive, and logical writing. It deals with simple tips for clarity and brevity in writing. It presents some tips to avoid the trap of plagiarism through application of different techniques of paraphrasing and synthesis. It provides a support for editing and for proof reading manuscripts.
- Apply techniques of summary & paraphrasing
- Apply techniques of syntheses
- Apply 5 techniques of clear writing
- Apply logical ways to write an Abstract
- Apply 4 types of support for comprehensive writing
Mohamed Taha has been working in the field of capacity building for more than 20 years. He is an international trainer who delivers different academic and business related training modules in GUC, DHBW in Germany, DAAD Cairo, and TU-Berlin Elgouna Campus.