Salama, Heba Dr.
1 Day (6 + 1 hours / 9am-4pm)
This module defines and explains the different elements of self-management and links them to the successful career. Participants will learn how to set their own priorities & manage their time & resources effectively. They will also know how to utilize one’s own abilities & strength points, at the same time overcome their personal barriers and, thus, improve their self-management skills. In addition, they will practice developing a planning strategy that fit their needs.
- State why efficient self-management is very important for a successful career move.
- Define & set own priorities.
- Manage the risk of time & resources, & learn some anti-procrastination strategies.
- Identify personal barriers & supports.
- Develop an individually tailored planning strategy.
- Theoretical inputs and presentations
- Practice through open class and group discussions & exercises, interactive sessions, role playing and more.
- Data show + laptop
- Flip-chart + paper sheets
- Pin board + cards
White board + colored markers
Dr. Heba Salama is a DAAD-Alumna employed as Associate Professor of Crop Science at the Faculty of Agriculture, Alexandria University. Currently, she is the president of the communication and international relations office at her faculty.