Sharaf, Rasha Dr.
- Online teaching skills.
- Common software used for online teaching and their potentials.
- Online teaching strategies.
- Active learning approaches in online teaching and learning.
- Student follow-up and evaluation in e-learning.
- Identify needed resources for running an online classroom
- Design an online classroom plan
- Develop offline lectures
- Apply online interactive lessons
- Follow-up students’ progress using online tools
- Manage large numbers of students in Online teaching
- Reliable internet access
- Computer devices (laptops – tablets – mobile phones)
- Software and applications to be downloaded and installed (Zoom – Google Classroom – PowerPoint…)
Dr. Rasha Saad Sharaf is an associate Professor of International and Comparative Education and Education Administration at Helwan University. She is a certified trainer from the European Institute for Public Administration (EIPA), Lisbon, Portugal.