El-Fouly, Mohamed Prof. Dr.
Language Of Instruction:
Two Days (15. & 16.12.2019 from 09:00 to 16:00)
- What is a proposal and why it is important to write proposals
- Differences between different kinds of research proposals
- Main contents of research proposal
- What is the difference between activities, outputs, outcomes and objective (impact) of a project
- Choosing and developing the idea of a project
- How to plan the writing of the proposal
- Writing skills
- Logical frame
- Calculating costs of the proposal
- Evaluation of the proposal
Acquire the needed skills to train other candidates and give guidelines to write good proposals for each case.
Prof. Dr. Mohamed El-Fouly is professor at the National Research Centre and a DAAD and A.v. Humboldt Alumni.