Get ready for shaping the future enery sector!
The energy sector faces huge challenges
Growing energy demand, more distributed and renewable energy sources, less centralized and fossile sources . . .
The energy sector is becoming more complex
Liberalized energy markets with more stakeholders, more systems and new technologies to manage and to interconnect . . .
The solution - Power & Data Engineering
Managing the growing complexity needs a combination of profound power system understanding and modern IT and data engineering methods – exactly what you obtain by studying M.Sc. Power and Data Engineering
Become part of Offenburg University’s Graduate School
- Accredited, application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
- English-taught classes, with a small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
- Well-equipped laboratories and facilities
- Comprehensive, individual services for international students
- Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions
For more information, please see our website: