Key information about the event
Date: Friday, January 21st, 2022
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Cairo Local Time)
Location: Virtual event conducted in English via MS Teams
Researchers and Scientists working in the fields of Neurology, Neurosurgery or Oncology and Information and Communications Technology, Computer/Data Science from Germany and Egypt.
- The Cairo Greifswald Fellowship
- The Digitization of Learning and Teaching in Neuroendoscopy
- The Application of Artificial Intelligence in the Surgical Field
- New Trends in Management of Nervous System Diseases
- Further Research Projects in Neurology and Medical ICT in Germany
The expert session will address the following questions:
- Is ICT/AI part of a solution for (brain/neuronal) diseases? What are the opportunities and challenges to this approach?
- How can interdisciplinary cooperation in academia in the field of neurosurgery and ICT/Artificial Intelligence be fostered?
- How can international cooperation help deal with (neuronal) diseases? (à Hydrocephalus and Spina bifida are enormous critical medical conditions in Egypt and Sub-Saharan Africa) (Research, Awareness campaigns, Experimental Hydrocephalus laboratory, etc.)
- What other diseases can be “cured” through AI (-> f. ex. cancer; infections … etc.)? What synergies can be created with other medical fields?
- How are communities (scientific/non-scientific) responding to this solution?
To participate in the event, please register here
After your registration you will receive a confirmation email with all necessary information shortly before the event.
For further information about the COSIMENA project, please click here: Cosimena | DAAD Egypt
If you have any questions or would like to subscribe to our network-list and receive news about our events, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com