Key information about the training/workshop:
- October 29th for the training and workshop
- October 30th for the training and workshop
- October 31st for the completion of assignments (remote task)
- November 2nd for the writing workshop
Time: from 10:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. (Cairo Local Time) for the training and workshop (except for Tuesday, 31 October 2023)
Location: On-site Event; DAAD Regional Office Cairo
11 Street El-Saleh Ayoub – Zamalek, Cairo
The workshop aims to shed light on the following perspectives:
- The linkage between scientists, journalists, and society
- The importance of science communication in raising awareness and communicating scientific findings
- The art of tailoring your communication to different audiences and effective tools of storytelling for science communication
Researchers and scientists working in all science fields and journalists in the field of science communication.
To participate, please register here: https://www.daad.de/surveys/463196?lang=en
Make sure to register no later than 24 October 2023.
After your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information 3 days before the event.
For further information about the DAAD Kairo Akademie (DKA), please click here: https://www.daad.eg/en/about-us/daad-kairo-akademie-dka/
For further information about the COSIMENA project, please click here: https://www.daad.eg/en/about-us/cosimena/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: Kairo.firstname.lastname@example.org