Register below to attend the German Science Day which provides a unique platform for doctoral and postdoctoral candidates to meet representatives of various German universities including:
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Philipps-Universität Marburg
- Technical University of Munich
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Berlin Graduate School of Muslim Cultures and Societies
- RWTH Aachen
Get inspired by attending various talks covering important topics like:
- Doing research at German universities
- Research and funding opportunities
- The research landscape in Germany
- Insightful specialist presentations on research done in Germany
- Tips and tricks on how to improve your scientific work
Understand how scholarships, programmes, application procedures and financing models work and get meaningful feedback on your research through talks at the information booths.
If you are at a further stage in your research, you will have the chance to apply for limited spaces of individual counselling (applicants for the counselling sessions will be hand-selected) with a specialised professor to discuss your proposal / research question).
The application deadline has been extended!
- To attend, you will have to complete the application in the link above.
- A selection process will take place, if you are accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- Only applicants who receive a confirmation e-mail can attend.
This event is organised within the scope of the DAAD’s regional initiative COSIMENA (Clusters of Scientific Innovation in the Middle East and North Africa). The focus of the COSIMENA activities lays primarily on the fields of water, health, urbanism, energy and economy and since last year also on cultural heritage and agriculture. The aim of the project is to intensify scientific collaboration and increase the visibility of networks between researchers and universities in Germany and countries of the Middle East and North Africa.
You can find further information on COSIMENA and its clusters at daad.eg/cosimena.