We prefer students from the 3rd semester onwards (usually no master’s graduates) and from the following subjects: English, industrial theory/work science, business administration, library and information science, ethnology, German studies, communication studies, cultural studies, linguistics, literature studies, Management, marketing, media studies, politics, economics, business, public law, other linguistics and cultural studies.
Some of the skills we look for in our interns include:
- very good knowledge of the German and English languages in written and oral expression,
- knowledge of Microsoft applications,
- journalistic skills,
- intercultural skills and
- the willingness to work independently and goal-oriented.
We offer you
- an exciting job in an international environment,
- 250 euros monthly remuneration,
- help with finding accommodation and obtaining a visa and
- a qualifying certificate at the end of the internship.
In addition to working on projects, there is the opportunity to get to know the day-to-day work of the regional office (study counseling, program processing, selection meetings, university visits, cultural and academic events, etc.).
Interested applicants please apply for vacancies at www.daad.de/karriere-im-daad/praktikum (in German).
We look forward to receiving your application!